SAG Awards Beauty: Emily Blunt by Laini Reeves for Joico
SAG Glam: Hairstylist Laini Reeves, actress Emily Blunt and makeup artist Jenn StreicherPhoto By Instagram @laini_reeves Photo 1 of 3
In addition to wowing everyone in "The Quiet Place" and being the apple of her husband's eye, actress Emily Blunt never fails to give us runway heart palpitations with her stunning Red Carpet style. At Sunday night's Screen Actor's Guild (SAG) Awards 2019, Blunt was styled by Laini Reeves @laini_reeves using products from Joico to keep her looking award-winning all night long.
HAIR: Laini Reeves using Joico
PRODUCTS: Joico Beach Shake Texturizing Finisher, K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Instant Shine & Repair Treatment.
INSPIRATION: The dress was the inspiration. We wanted to keep the hair sleek, shiny and very healthy.
- Step 1: Treat the hair to make strands strong and appear 2x shinier with K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock Instant Shine & Repair Treatment for 5 minutes
- Step 2: Blow dry the hair from wet using the Dyson Supersonic Professional edition with the large nozzle attachment and a soft brush to get the hair as straight and shiny as possible.
- Step 3: Add a center part and pull hair into a slick pony as low to the nape as you can get it. Secure with hair band.
- Step 4: Spray the pony with Joico Beach Shake Texturizing Finisher to add some waves.
- Step 5: Spray Joico Beach Shake Texturizing Finisher on flyaways and pony
- Step 6: Roll pony into the nape and secure with a barrette (mine was by LELET NY)
- Step 7: Set with Joico Beach Shake Texturizing Finisher for a high gloss finish