Goldwell's William Wilson Offers Tips For Show and Photoshoot Success
William Wilson and Maggie Mulhern at Global Zoom 2018 in Toronto, Canada.
William Wilson, Goldwell's Global Technical Trainer, was "running the show" at the most recent Global Zoom in Toronto, Canada. Wilson has supervised shows and photoshoots for much of his career and has learned some tips and tricks on making any event run smoothly:
1. Work with models that you know and make sure they know what you are going to do to the hair.
2. Make sure models sign releases.
3. If you are working internationally, make sure to bring EVERY type of power plug or device.
4. Schedule properly. Make sure you leave enough time so that your team gets a chance to eat and relax.
5. Have a "Plan B". Make sure to be prepared for any situation and maintain good relationships so that you can turn things around on a dime.
Check out this video where Wilson shares additional tips with MODERN's Maggie Mulhern: