Is it Hereditary Hair Loss?
Almost half of all women will experience hair loss in her lifetime. If you or your client is noticing hair loss, chances are the cause is hereditary.
Know the Signs:
• An overall thinning of the hair on the top of the head
• A widening part
• What appears to be an “evergreen tree” pattern around the part of the hair
• A family history of hereditary hair loss
Start the Conversation with Ease
“As stylists, it’s our job to help women look beautiful and feel more confident. This includes the tips and tools needed to manage thin or thinning hair. And when your clients begin to notice thinning hair, they may be confused and scared.” – Jill Crosby
Try these conversation starters:
• Have you noticed hair loss? For how long?
• Did you know hair loss is common for women too?
• Does hair loss run in your family?
• Have you heard about Women’s Rogaine® Foam?
Long-term guaranteed solution, Women’s ROGAINE® Once-A-Day 5% Minoxidil Foam.
THINNING HAIR TIPS & TRICKS
© J&JCI 2016
**Based on hair count among men and women.
***Based on mean hair strand diameter.