René Furterer Okara Radiance Enhancing Shampoo — Sulfate-Free
For high-performing protection for color-treated hair, René Furterer presents the Okara Protect Color range with a trio of radiance enhancing products.
The first step in René Furterer’s color protection system is the new Okara Radiance Enhancing Shampoo — Sulfate-Free. The frequent-use shampoo repairs and rebuilds damaged, colored hair with natural Okara extract, a protein derived from soybean pulp. Okara radiance enhancing shampoo — sulfate-free gently cleanses hair while durably preserving color and enhancing its intensity and radiance.
KEY INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS:
- Natural Okara (soybean) extract—derived from soybean pulp—is rich in lipids, sugars and minerals and works to repair hair from deep within to restructure and regenerate the hair fiber
- Natural Hamamelis (witch hazel) extract—rich in tannins (10%)—creates a bond between the keratin and the coloring agent to preserve and fix color right to the hair’s core
- Frequent-use shampoo cleanses color-treated hair and reduces color stripping while preserving long-lasting vibrant hair color and enhancing radiance
- Sulfate-free formula
- Proven effective by 95% of 68 subjects tested to protect color after 15 days of use
- Proven effective by 88% of 68 subjects tested to deliver shiny hair and radiant color after 15 days of use
- Gentle cleansing base with a pH of 5.5 tightens the cuticle, locking in color
- Anti-color bleed action
- Delicious fruit and floral fragrance with grapefruit, lemon, rose, peach and raspberry
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Apply to wet scalp and hair. Work into a lather and then rinse. For optimal results follow with Okara Radiance Enhancing Conditioner and Okara Radiance Enhancing Spray.