FHI Heat Introduces Stylus Thermal Styling Brush
FHI Heat Stylus Thermal Styling Brush helps add volume to fine, limp hair by creating lift at the root. If you have highly textured hair, the Stylus glides through to smooth, tame and control flyaways. On long hair, the ridged back helps guide the hair for tangle-free styling. This brush can be used on hair extensions or men's hair, too.
Stylus uses a High Performance Ceramic Heater that produces even heating across the brush for lasting styling results. The brush tips have six rows of short, sturdy, smooth nylon teeth for tangle-free glide. The Tourmaline Technology (red area) conducts heat for greater styling power and reduces static, locks-in moisture and leaves hair silky smooth with brilliant shine.
- EZ-HOLD Ridged Tip offers maximum styling control
- Curved Ridge Back channels hair for multiple styles
- Red Light Indicator flashes until perfect styling temperature is attained. Heats in 30 seconds to 2 minutes, depending on heat level selected.
- Ergonomic No-Slide Handle for comfort and easy of styling.
- 5 fingertip-control temperature settings from LOW 250*F to HIGH 400*F for safely styling all hair types, from fragile to coarse.
- ON/OFF and Temperature control button
- 1 hour Auto Shut-Off.
- Dual Voltage
For more information, visit www.fhiheat.com.