Two New Finishing Products from Eufora: Behave and Tame
Eufora International has launched two new styling products that offer control and provide a polished finish to styles.
Behave, a lightweight, pliable styling cream, aids in controlling texture and creating movement in layers when shaping smooth, frizz-free waves and curls. It leaves no stiff or sticky residue, allowing for versatility and control when styling. Behave includes all-natural ingredients for improved hair health, in addition to providing anti-humectant benefits:
- Provides hair flexibility: A biodegradable corn and sugar derivative ensures lightweight styling control to prevent flyaways.
- Supports healthy hair: Meadowfoam seed, amino acids, and proteins help penetrate and repair damaged hair.
- Protects scalp: A blend of Brazil, Argan, kukui, neem and cranberry oils provides antioxidant benefits and moisture to hair and scalp.
- Preserves hair color: The Eufora Vibrant Color Complex provides shine and color protection.
- Natural aromatics: All natural botanical extracts and oils provide aromatic and aromatherapy benefits.
Also new is Tame, a lightweight finishing spray designed to create a workable finish and prevent flyaways. Ideal for all hair types, Tame gives hair a touch of hold plus flexibility and shine, while taming unwanted frizz and providing moisture and rejuvenation benefits for maximum hair health. With anti-humectant benefits, Tame gives flexible, light control to relaxed up-dos and leaves blowouts smooth and brushable with a touch of shine. Includes the following key ingredients:
- Aloe Vera provides hair with important nutrients, essential amino acids, moisture and legendary rejuvenation benefits for prime hair and scalp health.
- Chromaveil protects the hair fiber integrity and stops color degradation from sun damage and UVA, UVB exposure.
- All Natural Botanical Extracts and Oils provide soothing aromatic and aromatherapy benefits to hair.
- 55 VOC formula with NO CFCs (Chloroflurocarbons)
Tame does not contain artificial colorants, aromas, sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, phthalates, gluten, mineral oil, propylene glycol or formaldehyde.
For more information, visit eufora.net.