Denman Improves on its D3 Classic Styling Brush
Denman has launched the ‘new and improved’ D3 Classic Styling Brush. The D3 is known as ‘The Hairdressers’ Hairbrush’ and is a worldwide famous styling tool used by hairdressers every day. Denman has involved 50 stylists in the design process to make the best D3 styling brush ever.
Some of its classic features include:
- a half-round brush head that is ideal for creating classic bob shapes and for flicking ends
- perfectly smooth, round-ended pins that do not catch or drag the hair
- handle runners that provide sharp ‘styling edges’ to aid hair shaping and sculpting
- the traditional Denman ‘tear-drop’ handle provides exceptional balance and comfort
New features of the latest model are:
- the area around neck has been built up to aid styling and brushing out
- a deepened ‘scoop’ to fit the hand better
- the handle has been lengthened for enhanced comfort
For more information, visit denmanbrushus.com.