Abba Releases Always Fresh Dry Shampoo
Abba's Always Fresh Dry Shampoo
Designed to cleanse and refresh hair when hitting the shower isn’t an option, Abba's Always Fresh Dry Shampoo is a light-weight formulation that includes the company’s patented ProQuinoa Complex.
Oryza sativa (rice starch) prevents sweat’s salty build-up, giving locks a natural lift with light texture while absorbing and removing oils and odors. Always Fresh Dry Shampoo also remedies an accidentally heavy-handed oil-based product application.
- Ensure hair is completely dry; use a paper towel to blot, or power-up a blow dryer to remove excess sweat from the scalp down, including the neck’s nape.
- Although this might seem contradictory for first-time users, avoid focusing on the scalp. Instead, position the can 10 inches away for five or so continual sweep-like liberal spritzes, starting at the roots over the hair’s entire length of the hair (but never near the eyes.)
- Wait 2-3 minutes.
- Use clean, dry fingers and hands to blend the product into the hair from the roots downward.
- Let it settle another 30 seconds.
- Brush any remaining excess then style as usual.