Amika to Add Two New Products to its Detox Collection
On October 1, Amika will launch two new scalp health products to into its Detox Collection: the Reset Exfoliating Jelly Shampoo and the Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil. The new products can be used together or alone to help restore health and bring balance to your clients' scalps.
Reset Exfoliating Jelly Shampoo:
- A gentle shampoo with a jelly-like consistency to deeply cleanse, rebalance and sooth sensitive, itchy or oily scalps.
- Developed with pink clay and charcoal to absorb and rid pores of dirt, odors, hard metals and toxins
- Salicylic acid helps to maximize the exfoliation process while refined sea salt adds benefits of essential minerals.
Reset Pink Charcoal Scalp Cleansing Oil:
- This preshampoo scalp treatment detoxifies and invigorates to encourage a balanced, healthy scalp.
- It attracts dirt to draw our impurities and remove product buildup without stripping essential oils.
- Developed with French pink clay and charcol
- A blend of menthol lactate, menthol and menthone glycerin acetal work together to awaken the scalp with a cool, tingling sensation
Throughout October, Amika will donate $1 for every Detox Collection product sold to HairToStay, a nonprofit organization that aims to increase awareness for scalp-cooling technology—a system that works to prevent hair loss during chemotherapy—and provides financial support for cancer patients to receive this hair-saving treatment. Amika will also launch an ongoing initiative beginning in October 2018 to donate one-percent of all e-commerce sales from its website to HairToStay.