The quality and durability of Great Lengths premium extensions in a tape-in? Here you go! Now you can accommodate all your discriminating extension clients with the excellence and support you love from Great Lengths. The new GL Tapes hold up for weeks and maintain their appearance the entire time. Here’s a look at everything these tape-in extensions have to offer.
- They contain the same high-quality Indian Remy Great Lengths hair found in the premium bonded extension products.
- Extremely small attachment sites ensure smooth, flawless, discreet application results.
- With more than 60 shades, it’s easy to create realistic and creative color blends.
- Thanks to the quality of the hair, GL Tapes can be re-used multiple times. With proper care, they’ll last up to eight weeks.
- Because they’re lightweight, they’re perfect for extremely fine hair.
- They’re flexible—use them as single or double tape attachments.
- A choice of four lengths—10-, 14-, 18- and 22-inch—makes them adaptable for any client and any result.
- Every strand retains its valuable cuticle layer from root to tip.
- Application is quick and easy—it’s luxury in half the time!
Learn more about the latest from Great Lengths!
How-To: A Quick Transformation Using the new Great Lengths' GL Tapes
7 Reasons Why You Should Choose Great Lengths Hair Extensions
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.