CosmoProf Beauty hosted the second annual celebration of the Licensed to Create Awards at the Premiere Orlando, June 2, 2019.
The awards are designed to feature emerging stylists, honor seasoned professionals and celebrate the vast wealth of talent within the industry. Fifteen categories were awarded to licensed professionals and student cosmetologists, voted by their peers across a variety of disciplines. Artists submit their best work, usually posted from their Instagram profile, and narrowed down into finalist categories. The public voted on their favorite looks in each category, and then the winners were each announced at the event.
Check out the full list of winners:
- Best Student Cut: Sara Jones (@colorvixensaraj)
- Best Student Color: Shakhnoza Azimova (@shakhnozabeauty)
- Best Updo: Melanie Sorrow (@melaniesorrowhair)
- Best Bald Fade: Quentin Paulsen (@Florida_barberian)
- Best Braid: Natalie Thomas (@Bridal_bynatalie)
- Best Clipper Design: John Livingston (@jcash_thehairtech)
- Best Creative Color: Emily Boulin (@emilyboulinhair)
- Best Curly Color: Marie Negrón (@Glamhairbymarie)
- Best Dimensional Blonde: Adina Pignatare (@adina_pignatare)
- Best Nail Art: Alyssa Allen (@nailditbyalyssa)
- Best Platinum Blonde: Suzi Ngan (@Sussyxos)
- Best Precision Cut: Mickey Svircevic (@Districthairstudio)
- Best Process Pic: Nikki Parsons (@hairsoakedinbleach)
- Best Red Head: Josh Boynton (@josh.does.hair)
- Best Transformation: Jessica Phillips (@jessicaphillips_hair)
- Inspirational Artist of the Year Award: With Love Salon (@withlovesalon)
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.