NYFW Spring/Summer 2018: BioSilk Haircare at Sherri Hill
Farouk Systems Global Artist Tammy Mixon styled hair for Sherri Hill's Spring 2018 Collection at Gotham Hall. Mixon used BioSilk Haircare to capture natural curls and soft, bouncy waves that moved with the flow of each design.
Get the Look:
- To achieve soft, shiny, moveable “bounce back” curls, begin with BioSilk Volumizing Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Prior to styling, add BioSilk Silk Therapy Original to the hair for condition and shine.
- When styling, spray the hair with BioSilk Hot Thermal Protectant Mist. It is a versatile styling product for creating sleek, wavy or curly looks.
- Use the BioSilk Titanium 1" Styling Iron to achieve “ribbon-like” waves by feeding the hair into the iron like curling a ribbon with scissors.
- Next, randomly select sections and use one of the four BioSilk Titanium Curling Iron options. Depending on the model, Tammy picked the ¾", 1", 1 ¼" or1 ½" size to provide multiple options for extra definition.
- To style curls, Tammy used her fingers as combs to loosen, plump and arrange as she sprayed BioSilk Finishing Spray Natural Hold to keep the style long-lasting.
- For that spotlight finish, spray BioSilk Shine On for added sheen and sparkle.