Beauty Bakerie has become known for its vast shade range and baking-themed cosmetics. The brand has been going viral on TikTok thanks to their Flour Setting Powder.
Founded and led by Cashmere Nicole, a breast cancer survivor, mom, and kindness advocate, Beauty Bakerie is redefining the role that beauty can play in our lives. Blending modern bakery delight with the world of beauty, Beauty Bakerie’s collection of high-performance, vegan, and cruelty-free makeup and skincare was designed to help everyone indulge in the moments that matter. All products are available at www.BeautyBakerie.com, Ulta, and through their affiliate program.
July Launches from Beauty Bakerie
- The Sweetest Dream Lip Masque: The lips you’ve always dreamt of — soft, plump, and "Lip Whip" ready! Amino acids paired with Murumuru and Shea Butter makes The Sweetest Dream Lip Masque the formula of your dreams. It delivers on its promise STAT so if you’re a day dreamer, go light, but if you enjoy overnight lip therapy, we vote to lather it on.
- Waffle Things Lipsticks: “I’ve done things, waffle things”...but you can make up for it with our Waffle Things Lipsticks! Despite being matte, this glides on and stays in place while you’re out doing all of the waffle things you can dream of! Indulge in 10 shades of decadence, including Waffle Brownie|Dark brown, Belgian Waffle|Mauve pink, and Waffogato|Peachy nude.
New Skincare Line
- Coffee Break AHA + BHA Exfoliating Facial ($30): You got a break, but did your skin get one? This finely ground Coffee Break AHA + BHA Exfoliating Facial is designed to resurface the skin and provide far more clarity — just as breaks do! With a healthy blend of Moroccan Lava Clay, Coffee Bean, and Rice extract, you can count on this break to be one that refreshes and excites your skin.
- Don’t Be Chai Tea Toner ($28): The Don’t Be Chai Tea Toner is formulated with Glycolic Acid, Australian Caviar Lime Extract, and Black Tea Ferment to plump, smooth, and resurface the complexion of your skin. It is also combined with Sodium Hyaluronate, which helps to boost lasting hydration to the skin.
- Honey Matte Lip Whip ($24): Honey is a soft, pale-rose shade that gives off effortless glam for work, dates, and everything in between. This matte Lip Whip is far lighter than customer favorite Versailles.
- Flour Setting Powder ($28): The finely-milled, gluten-free, vegan, Oat (Translucent) Flour Setting Powder allows you to set your concealer and foundation in place for a long day's wear. This amazing, colorless formula puts the oily face battle to rest. With an HD feature, it will noticeably blur your pores and soften your complexion leaving you with a beautiful, matte finish.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.