Shake up your next men's hair cut with a little texture to give it shape and dimension! Here's a how-to by Esquire Grooming that shows you how to do exactly that!
GET THE LOOK:
1. Create a horseshoe parting by using The Esquire Classic Straight Comb to separate the side from the top area, and use the scissor-over-comb technique on the sides, maintaining the cadence (keeping everything in line).
2. Connect the nape area with the side length. Detail the outline perimeter using The Esquire Five Piece Trimmer with the detailing blade stainless steel att achment.
3. Continue detailing the perimeter on the side as needed with The Classic Professional Clipper.
4. Take a middle parting at the highest point of the head and cut a guideline to the front by positioning your fingers horizontally.
5. Connect the horizontal center guide from the highest point of the head to the crown area.
6. Connect the center guide to the sides following your traveling guide line.
7. Confirm the desired length.
8. Determine the length and texture for the perimeter utilizing the point cutt ing technique. Connect the sides and the back with vertical sections using a traveling guideline.
9. Distribute the hair sideways and cut using slicing technique to create texture. Apply The Esquire Conditioner at the nape and sides.
10. Use a razor to clean up the neckline.
11. Apply The Esquire Thickening Cream throughout the hair and utilize The Esquire Brush Dryer to style.
12. Finish the look with The Esquire Shaper.
For more information about Esquire Grooming, visit www.esquiremensgrooming.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.