Give hair a boost of renewed energy with the new Kitoko Age-Prevent range from ASP Hair, a division of Affinage Salon Professional. The trio of products provides a perfect combination of nourishing botanical extracts together with unique technology to combat the signs of aging hair. Fragile, thinning or dry hair will receive the intensive nourishment to return it to its natural beauty while frizzy and unruly hair will be tamed.
This new hair therapy system rebalances and rehabilitates the scalp, creating the optimum environment for healthy hair growth. It uses special micro-algae extract, clinically proven to strengthen and thicken hair, to promote healthy hair growth while preventing thinning and hair loss. This could extend the hair’s natural growing phase by up to 10.5 percent.
Containing green coffee, rich in caffeine and cacao, the scalp is stimulated to boost circulation while ASP’s Electron Acceptor Technology combines powerful antioxidants to combat free-radical attack, helping to prevent damage to hair and scalp. With karité to nourish, hydrate and protect the hair and scalp, this color-safe formulation helps to restore and revitalize.
• Leaves the hair thicker, strengthened, moisturized and rejuvenated.
• Blue Lotus helps stimulate circulation.
• Smectic Clay gently removes impurities from the hair.
• Completely free of sulphates, silicones, parabens, waxes and mineral oils.
• Helps to restore strength and reduce breakage, leaving the hair thicker, softer, radiant and revitalized.
• Tamarind extract protects, nourishes and repairs the hair.
Age-Prevent Scalp Tonic
• Scalp active, leave-in treatment to rebalance and rehabilitate the scalp.
• Enhanced with a high concentration of micro-algae extracts.
• Enriched with boswellia and allantoin to soothe and heal the scalp.
• Can be used daily with Kitoko Age-Prevent Cleanser & Balm.
For more information, please visit asphair.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!