Daimon Barber, London-based luxury brand of men’s grooming products sold in upscale barbershops and high-end shops is available in the U.S. for the first time. Already, Ohio-based Charles Penzone Salons is carrying the line.
Daimon, a seasoned London barber created the brand Daimon Barber, debuting its bestselling Original Pomade.
Louis Hayes-Davies, the company's current owner and managing director opened the Daimon Barber Hair Retreat in Stratford-Upon-Avon. He envisioned the flagship salon with services from haircuts to facials to traditional hot towel shaves. The space also serves as an education center where professional hairdressers can come to learn the latest techniques in haircutting and barbering.
“The passion of creating product formulas and then seeing them with trusted professionals in the USA is a very proud and exciting moment for the brand. To launch and be part of this new journey is something we are so passionate about and look forward to the USA becoming our strongest partner.”
— Louis Hayes-Davies, owner and managing director, Daimon Barber
Daimon Barber’s product offerings include pomades, clays, waxes, and creams with plant-based vitamins and complex fragrances.
- Yuzu Paste (3.53oz/ $37.00) gets a distinctive scent with sweet, tart, and bitter elements.
- Texture Clay (3.53oz / $37.00) is freshly scented with fig and frankincense.
- The Original Pomade (3.53oz / $37.00) is made with raspberry seed oil and bee propolis to nourish the hair.
The brand also offers a range of skin care, beard care, and shaving products.
- Revitalising Moisturizer (1.89oz / $57.00) includes plant-based ingredients to hydrate and revitalize the skin.
- Beard & Stubble Softener (3.38oz. / $41.00) contains avocado oil and aloe vera to keep facial hair healthy and the skin beneath feeling moisturized.
All Daimon Barber products are formulated with ingredients sourced from the U.K. and are 100% cruelty free, free from parabens and “nasty chemicals.”
To experience Daimon Barber please visit daimonbarber.co.uk.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.