At the end of the show, The Blonds, David and Phillipe, share a moment.
The fashion and the hair drew inspiration from the magical and mythical, particularly mermaids and unicorns. Hoang and team created some dream-like hair, adding below-the-butt length to the models, who obviously relished having so much to swish around as they sauntered up and down the runway.
Get the Look: Out of Water Mermaid
- First, prep hair with Foundation Mist to detangle and prime the hair, while protecting against damage.
- Next, apply Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream to calm frizz and elevate shine, bringing a sleek look to the hair.
- Glaze the hair with Gel Sérum Radiance, Magic and Hold, and Rock Hard Gel, creating a wet shiny look with an intense hold.
- Part hair at the ears, shape around the face and hairline, exposing the ears.
- Apply Curl Gelée for Shine & Definition and bring back of hair to one side of the head, emulating the shine and holding the drenched look in place.
- Place a fishnet over the head and spray with Superfine Strong Hair Spray to set in the sculpted shape of the hair.
- Apply jewels to the center of the part on top of head.
- Finish the look with more Curl Gelée for Shine & Definition for a smooth and sleek sheen.
Get the Look: Bejeweled Unicorn
- First, prep the hair with Mystify Restyling Spray and Maximista Thickening Spray, and blow dry straight.
- Pending natural hair length, attach 30-50 inches of extensions to the hair.
- Next, use Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray and part the hair down the center of head, applying setting clips to secure front pieces in place.
- Lastly, apply jewels down the center of the part and remove hair clips.
See more Oribe-designed shows from previous seasons here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.