What is your most popular color education class or experience?
Some of our most popular classes include:
- Cut and Know Why and Color and Know Why: At Redken, we believe in teaching the stylists the principles to enable them to create and re-create any look that they are inspired by, or that their client brings in as their own inspiration. These classes break it down in a way that provides “a-has,” inspiration and confidence.
- Blonde Idol Balayage: Blondes are everywhere. Blonde has even made it to the darkest of bases in transformational looks. The Blonde Idol Balayage class addresses what’s hot now and a trend that’s here to stay in a way that is fun and new.
- Color Mastery: This class is designed for those who want to immerse themselves in all things color, refresh their creativity and stay on top of the latest trends.
How can salons or individual artists earn hair color education from Redken?
Our Club 5th Avenue loyalty program allows stylists and salons to earn points for every dollar they spend. These points can be redeemed toward in-salon merchandise, branded logowear, samples and backbar offerings or advanced education and business-building tools. To be eligible for the Club 5th Avenue program, salons must carry at least one complete Redken haircare line and at least one complete Redken color brand.
What education and resources can a salon or solo artist expect to receive immediately, and then over the first six months, after switching to or adding Redken’s color line?
There are three ways a salon or individual artist can receive complimentary education upon adding Redken to their hair portfolio:
- Redken Education On Demand: There are hundreds of mobile-based videos to choose from offering resources to understand the Redken brand and exciting hair color trends. Tutorials can be viewed 24/7 to gain the confidence needed all at the tip of your fingers. Visit www.redkenpro.com for more information.
- Individual Stylist New User Kits: Any stylist who purchases a New User Kit receives a voucher for a complimentary Introduction to Redken Hair color Class. Each month hundreds of classes are being conducted in distributor stores allowing those to take advantage of complimentary education with the kit purchase.
- Complimentary In-Salon Color Class: Salons receive a complimentary in-salon class with the purchase of any large introductory offer. There are a variety of color brand-specific classes or a collective overview of all permanent and demi-permanent color.
Twitter, Instagram: Redken5thAve
ADVANCED ACADEMY: The Redken Exchange, New York City
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.