Actress Margot Robbie stunned on the red carpet at the 90th Academy Awards in a fresh and modern hairstyle created by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist Bryce Scarlett. Margot Robbie is nominated for Best Actress for her role in I, Tonya.
Speaking to the inspiration, Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist, Bryce Scarlett said, “tonight’s look was inspired by Margot’s Chanel couture gown. Her dress was extremely feminine and elegant, and we wanted to take the length of her hair up to make sure that it felt very classic and modern to go with her gorgeous dress.”
To recreate the look by Bryce Scarlett for Moroccanoil, follow the below step-by-step instructions and products below.
Get the Look:
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Next, apply Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion on mid-lengths through ends.
- Blow out the hair using Moroccanoil Professional Ceramic Hair Dryer and a Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Classic Brush. Wrapping the hair around the head, blow dry in each direction to give a smooth, sleek blow out that’s close to the face and not too voluminous. Finish the blow out with a deep side part.
- Take hair into one-inch sections and using the Moroccanoil Professional Titanium Ceramic Iron, bend into the hair in then out then in again to create an S body wave.
- Spray the hair with Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray to break up the waves and add texture.
- Finish with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium to provide a light hold.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.