Designer Jeremy Scott brought a kaleidoscope of color and eccentric entertainment to the Moschino Resort 2019 and Men’s Spring/Summer 2019 show which took place at the Los Angeles Equestrian Center on June 8, 2018, under the big top.
Beneath the giant red-and-blue-striped tent set-up for the "Circus" show by Moschino, a celebration inspired by carnival characters and the colors and ornament of their costumes and personalities, Oribe Hair Care co-founder Oribe Canales played off the fantastical circus theme with an array of styles—from colorful and creatively cut wigs adorned with eye-catching hair pieces and hats to a tight twist that climbed up the back of the head. Here's how to get this compact and coiled French twist.
GET THE LOOK:
1. Collect the hair at the crown and pin out of the way.
2. Create three sections using the remaining hair from the top of the ear to the nape of the neck. Using Rock Hard Gel, secure the center section into a ponytail and secure just under the crown.
3. Apply Dry Texturizing Spray throughout the two remaining sections. Backcomb each section at the root then smooth each section into the center.
4. Twist hair up and secure tightly with pins. Smooth the ends of the hair into a tight roll.
5. Release the top section and backcomb for height at the crown, smoothing it back for a “Grace Jones” feel.
6. Twist the remaining hair down the center seam, securing tightly with pins. Set the entire look with Superfine Hair Spray.
For more information, visit oribe.com.