StyleCraft, a brand of professional hair appliances created by hair industry leaders Ken Russo and Austin Russo, launched at Cosmoprof in Las Vegas.
The brand introduces a series of next-generation, lightweight, high-velocity and low-decibel hairdryers as well as ultra-slim irons with elongated plates. StyleCraft also offers compact, lightweight, high-powered professional travel dryers, irons and accessories that are foldable.
StyleCraft products incorporate new Tri-Plex Fusion (TPF) technology. This proprietary fusion of Nano-Keratin, Ceramic and Tourmaline combine to provide a triple treatment for hair while styling. For health, it contains Nano-Keratin to revitalize and restore hair from the inside out. To reduce frizz, a Ceramic complex enables mega doses of negative ions to better close and seal the cuticle. To complete the process, an advanced Tourmaline infusion emits negative ions for smoother, shinier hair.
A portion of profits will be donated to Art In Action, a nonprofit resource that reaches school children (from kindergarten to 8th grade,) who might not otherwise have access to the experiences and inspiration of art, design, and music education.
"The art of styling is a passion for us," said Austin Russo, Vice President. Fashion cannot exist without art. It’s essential for stylists, and the new breed of barbers, where art and creating are a daily process. I started exploring art and music at a very young age and it shaped my vision and life. This is the reason we will, from the very start, donate a portion of sales to support arts education.”
The Luxury Collection
- Tri-Plex 3000 Hairdryer: this 2,000 watt dryer is a uniquely engineered hybrid, combining the powerful performance and long life of an AC motor with the weightless feel and hum of a rotary motor. As a result, the Tri-Plex 3000 offers a faster drying time with Tri-Plex Fusion technology that protects hair from damage and heat. The thermal activated nozzle symbol illuminates in red to indicate that the optimal temperature has been reached. The StyleCraft Tri-Plex 3000 has three heat and two speed settings, a customized intake screen for reduced noise and greater efficiency, and a 9-foot, professional-length cord. It comes with four attachments.
- StyleCraft Touch-Temp Iron: this iron features a smooth, rounded shape to help stylists create waves, curls or straighten hair. It features presets for fine, medium and coarse textures and a smarter temperature control with 30 heat settings. Designed with professional stylists and their clients in mind, it has floating plates with Ultra Glide Technology that gently glides through any creation and a digital LCD touch screen with a temperature range from 160 to 450 degrees.
The Style Stix Collection
- Stix XL Spring Curling Irons: These irons feature Tri-Plex Fusion technology and extra-long barrels to create waves or curls in a quick, single motion. The iron will be available in October in 1-, 1.25- and 1.5-inch barrels and features multi-setting heat controls with temperatures ranging from 250 to 450 degrees.
The Professional Collection
- StyleCraft 2000 Hairdryer: this dryer is made with a powerful, 2000 watt AC motor and is quiet, lightweight and ergonomic. It features a tangle-free cord, removable filter and two concentrator nozzles for styling convenience. It has three heat and two speed settings and includes a one-year warranty.
- StyleCraft Ultra Iron: this iron has extra-long, full-range floating plates for styling larger sections of hair more quickly. It also features smarter temperature technology with a heat range from 230 to 450 degrees.
- Shmedium Travel Iron: the palm-sized professional Shmedium is in a category of its own. It features floating plates that are even longer that standard full-size plates. The Shmedium allows fast and easy styling of larger sections in a travel-friendly, compact form.
- PeeWee 1200: This dual-voltage professional travel dryer is supported by StyleCraft Tri-Plex Fusion technology, which helps protect and condition the hair while gently smoothing the cuticle for a natural, luminous shine. The lightweight dryer has a folding handle and comes with a travel bag, a professional 7-foot power cord, a built-in stand and two attachments (including a diffuser).
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.