Actress Brie Larson stunned on the red carpet at the 91st Academy Awards in a dazzling Celine gown and classic S wave hairstyle created by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist Bryce Scarlett. Brie Larson will be presenting at the show alongside her Marvel Hero’s costars.
Speaking to the inspiration, Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist, Bryce Scarlett said, “I wanted her hair to have a cool girl slept-in textured soft and not over shiny look to complement her sparkling dress.”
Get The Look:
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Next, apply Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse at the roots of the hair and Moroccoanoil Blow Dry Concentrate at the ends.
- Blow dry the hair using the Moroccanoil Professional Series Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer with the 45 MM Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Round Brush for a smooth and full bodied blow out.
- Then, bend hair with the Moroccanoil Professional Series Titanium Ceramic Hairstyling Iron to create different sized S waves throughout the hair for a textured, voluminous style.
- Break up the waves with your fingers and spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Dry generously throughout the hair while keeping the arch around the frame of the face.
- Lastly, spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium throughout sections of the hair to create a tousled finish look.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.