Are your clients hungry for a festive New Year’s Eve refresh? Well, for one reason or another, in-person styling might not be an option for you this holiday season. Instead, hop on a quick Zoom call with your clients and walk them through two lovely styles inspired by professional stylist and Aiir Professional Founder, Jenny Strebe.
Ahead, find the step-by-steps and products to achieve each look.
1. Curl sections of hair using a 1-inch curling iron and finish with Flexible Hold Aiir Spray. If the hair is usually resistant to curling use Texture Mousse to help create hold and volume.
2. Section out a triangle area on top of the head off the desired part. Create a side fishtail braid technique by pulling hair in front of the shoulder and take one section of hair from one side and pull it over the other side. Repeat this technique until you get to the ends and secure with a hair elastic.
3. Spray Texture Aiir on the braid and gently pull sections out. Texture Aiir will give hair hold when pulled, providing instant volume.
4. Release the top triangle section. To elevate it, take small horizontal sections and twist away from the face. Spray Texture Aiir to add fullness to the twisted sections. Then bobby pin the sections straight into the braid.
New Year’s Glitter
- 1-inch Curling Iron
- Flexible Hold Aiir Spray
1. Part hair on the desired side. Create a severe side part for extra drama!
2. Take 1-2 inch sections of hair, using a 1-inch curling iron and generously spray Flexible Hold Aiir Spray, point the iron down and curl sections away from the face.
3. On the side that is opposite of the part, generously spray Flexible Hold Aiir spray while combing the hair down towards the nape. Once a large section is right behind the ear, bobby pin the section tight to the head in a crisscross pattern.
4. Use Flexible Hold Aiir Spray on the section. While the hairspray is still wet, lightly sprinkle on glitter.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.