Matrix's Candy Strobe Technique
Matrix’s latest collection is taking strobing, a highlighting trend that has overtaken the hair and makeup industries, a step further with playful and vibrant colors instead of traditional blondes and caramels.
The Candy Strobe technique uses colors like blue and purple to build on its five established strobing techniques:
- Full Strobe multidimensional highlighting brightens the whole face
- Profile Strobe gives the illusion of length and symmetry
- Cheek Strobe highlights the center of the face
- Jaw Strobe creates a contoured look
- Eye Strobe frames the eyes with a pop of color.
To support the collection, Matrix will be teaching classes for interested salons and stylists when the collection launches in salons in October.
For more information and to locate upcoming classes, visit matrixprofessional.com.[[photogallery:39400]]