HOW-TO: Navy #BLUEOMBRE Hair Color by L'Oreal Professionnel
Finished #BLUEOMBRE lookPhoto 1 of 4
#BLUEOMBRE color formulaPhoto 2 of 4
#BLUEOMBRE coloring techniquePhoto 3 of 4
Try this #BLUEOMBRE look by L’Oréal Professionnel International Ambassador Matthew Collins, @matthewstylist.
Use the #COLORFULHAIR acidic conditioning formula to towel-dried or dry hair with the precision applicator cap or bowl/brush technique for incredible shine that will fade true-to-tone!
Formula 2: #COLORFULHAIR Navy Blue
- With Formula 1, create face-frame highlights. Process to desired level of lightness.
- Rinse and shampoo with L’Oréal Professionnel LUO Post-Color Shampoo.
- Towel-dry or rough-dry the hair.
- Apply Formula 2 on highlighted hair.
- Process up to 30 Minutes. Rinse.
Removal and Rinsing:
- On towel-dried hair apply 4-8 pumps of L’Oréal Professionnel Smartbond Step 2 Pre Shampoo from regrowth to ends. Process 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly from hair.
- Recommended treatment: L’Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Powermix Color.