HOW-TO: Emma Stone's 2018 Oscar Hairstyle with Living Proof
Fresh off her Academy Award win from last year's La La Land, Emma Stone walked the red carpet with a perfectly blown-out style, thanks to products from Living Proof and the beautiful work of celebrity stylist Mara Roszak.
The inspiration for the look was strong feminine elegance. "The end result is a super sleek look with a powerful, deep side part," Roszak says.
How To Recreate this Look:
- Start by using Restore Smooth Blowout Concentrate and Full Root Lift on damp hair, then dry with a medium sized round brush for a smooth finish.
- Once dried, set hair in large Velcro rollers, and spray lightly with Style Lab Flex Hairspray.
- After removing the rollers, apply a small amount of No Frizz Nourishing Oil midlength to ends to help create a sleek look and add shine.
- Leaving volume at the roots, use a flat iron to smooth a few sections around the face.
- Then use Style Lab Control Hairspray on the entire head along with Style Lab Forming Paste to help with flyways that the hairspray didn’t tame.
- For an extra layer of frizz control, spray a new product (coming soon!) to reduce and add shine to the final look.