Oscars 2018: Emma Roberts' Vintage Glamour with Joico
Thanks to Nikki Lee, celebrity hairstylist and co-owner of L.A.'s Nine Zero One Salon, Emma Roberts' vintage look caught plenty of post-show buzz. On the night of the awards, Lee quickly lined up her favorite Joico products on the counter and got busy with the glam squad.
"We knew that with her vintage-esque Prada dress, Emma's hair had to stay sleek and classic," Lee says. "And she ultimately looked like a vintage dream!"
Here, the directions to dazzling:
- Start by towel-drying the hair, then apply a volumizing spray at the roots and leave-in conditioner on the ends.
- Next, Lee used her favorite Neuro Halo dryer for a smooth, silky blowout.
- Once the hair is completely dry, apply Joico IronClad Thermal Protectant Spray to delicate strands, creating a safety net for flat ironing.
- With flat iron in hand, create polished bends throughout the hair, holding the iron at a diagonal and creating alternating peaks and valleys.
- Because sleek doesn't mean flat, use Joico's new Body Shake Spray for a plush, airy, bombshell finish.