Healthy hair begins when it’s free from stress. O&M products remove harsh chemicals wherever possible and include natural extracts and active minerals that deliver real benefits.
O&M Shampoos and Conditioners lines are especially formulated for colored hair, guard against color fade, and provide UV protection.
Leaving out harsh chemicals including parabens, MIT and triclosan, O&M replaced them with natural active ingredients from Australia. Sourced from diverse geographical locations from the desert to the ocean, the ingredients deliver many benefits while nourishing and protecting the hair. Each O&M Shampoo has its own graphic colored cap to help make selecting the right one simple.
The line includes:
- Maintain the Mane. Oils of evening primrose and macadamia seed combine in a mild moisturizing everyday formula that cleanses the hair and scalp. Antioxidants and amino acids in banksia flower protect, helping freshly washed hair stay healthy.
- Original Detox. Australian river mint deeply cleanses without stripping essential oils, and peppermint oil leaves a cooling effect.
- Hydrate & Conquer. Give dry, damaged or colored hair some nutrient-rich Tasmanian sea kelp, containing vitamins A, B, C and E and 13 amino acids to strengthen hair and stimulate growth.
- Fine Intellect. Pump up fine, flyaway hair with the regenerating properties of jojoba seed oil. Lilly pilly builds firmness into the hair roots, promoting fullness and volume to lightweight locks.
- Conquer Blonde. Over time gray hair and even the finest of blondes can turn yellow and dull. This formula is specially developed to promote cooler tones and keep salon color looking fresh.
For more information, visit: originalmineral.com.