Redken announced a change to the company's hair styling products in a complete redesign of its styling portfolio — the same formulas in a new look. Now offering a consolidated range of products in vibrant, modernized packaging, Redken is making it easier for stylists and consumers to find the right products for their desired look. The modernized product names are highlighted in black sashes with a clear product descriptor, and the old product names will be temporarily included on the new packaging to help stylists and consumers find their favorites.
The redesign serves to invigorate the brand’s popular styling formulas and create a more streamlined portfolio.While many products in the new packaging are already on shelves, Redken’s new look has been continuing to roll out. Below is a summary of the new product names along with the corresponding old product names:
Product Name Changes
- Deep Clean Dry Shampoo Jumbo, new product launched July, 2022.
- Dry Texture Spray, previously named Triple Dry 15.
- High Hold Thermal Spray, previously named Hot Sets 22.
- Low Hold Thermal Spray, previously named Iron Shape 11.
- Max Sculpting Gel, previously named Hardwear 16.
- Pliable Paste, previously named Rewind 06.
- Texture Paste, previously named Rough Paste 12.
- Spray Wax, previously named Wax Blast 10.
- Brushable Hair Spray, previously named Fashion Work 12.
- Invisible Dry Shampoo, same previous name.
Name Changes Coming Soon
- Root Tease, previously named Quick Tease 15
- Max Hold Hair Spray, previously named Triple Take 32
- Root Lifter, previously named Guts 10
- Control Hair Spray, previously named Control Addict 28
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.