GKhair The Best Treatment is infused with Juvexin which is a keratin anti-aging protein blend that restores hair to its youthful state and protects it from future damage. This hair taming formula repairs hair damage, protects hair from future environmental effects making it soft, shiny and manageable. It reduces your styling time up to 50 percent and makes hair frizz free and healthier. The Best is an In-Salon treatment with no wait time to wash hair after the treatment.
Here is a step by step application method of The Best Treatment.
- Consultation: determining the client’s desired results. (Frizz reduction, easier manageability, curl reduction or straightening). Determine the client’s hair type and its condition.
- Shampoo: Shampoo client’s hair twice with PH+ Shampoo before the treatment to open the cuticles. Gently massage and work into lather.
- Section the Hair: Start at the nape of the neck or the most resistant part of the hair.
- Application: Apply ¼ inch away from the scalp. Massage product into hair strands with fingers.
- Process the hair for 15-60 minutes.
- Rinse hair with warm water. If client’s hair is color treated or porous, shampoo it with Color Protection Moisturizing Shampoo. Apply Deep Conditioner for 5 minutes and then rinse.
- Towel dry the hair.
- Blow dry hair on high heat and speed along with GKhair Vent Brush to remove access water. Stretch and pull hair in each section while blow drying to achieve straight results section by section.
- Set the flat iron’s temperature according to the hair’s condition. Work in each section moving from bottom to top. Adjust temperature according to different hair textures.
Rejuvenate hair to its pristine conditioner and repair damage with Juvexin. Enjoy frizz free smooth and shiny hair for 5 months. GKhair’s The Best is free of harmful chemicals and gives you the perfect hair smoothing experience.
For more information and to get certified with GKhair, visit the GKhair Education Portal available on edu.tibolli.net.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.