At this globally challenging time, everyone – hairdresser and client alike – needs to feel a strong sense of community that may be missing. With this in mind, Henkel is streaming Hairdressers United event to raise funds through user engagement and donations during the live stream.
- The 24-hour live stream event will begin in Australia and move its way west across 13 time zones to the Americas.
- Featuring 36 hair artists, 19 countries, and 9 brands.
- The event begins Monday, May 4th 10PM (PST) /Monday May 5th 1 AM (EST) / 3PM local country time (Sydney, Australia).
Any revenue will be given back to the community, with a percentage matched by Henkel and the Fritz Henkel Foundation; regions will also have the opportunity to promote where the funds will go.
- Hair coloration how-to’s, including blonding, balayage and blur techniques
- Cut and styling inspiration, including barber art
- Up-do tutorials, including bridal and braiding trends
The Henkel family of Beauty Care brands comprises:
- Schwarzkopf Professional
- AUTHENTIC BEAUTY CONCEPT
- Sexy Hair
For Schwarzkopf Professional, hair artists include the likes of UK Ambassadors, Lesley Jennison (@lesleyjennison) and Tyler Johnston (@tylerjohnstonhair). As well as USA Ambassador, Linh Phan (@bescene), Brazil Ambassador Natan Correia (@natancorreia) and from Spain, the collaborative creative team X-presion (@xpresioncreativos).
Across the Henkel brand family, they will be joined by AUTHENTIC BEAUTY CONCEPT Ambassador, Hester Wernert Rijn (@hesterwernert). JOICO Ambassador, Larisa Love (@larisadoll). INDOLA Ambassador, Denis Shefel (@shefeldenis). Kenra Ambassador, Lo Wheeler (@lo_wheelerdavis). Sexy Hair Ambassador, Antonio Estrada (@antestradahair). #MyDentity Co-Creator, the one and only Guy Tang (@guy_tang). Pravana Ambassador, Taylor Rae (@taylorrae_hair). And finally, Alterna Ambassador, Paul Wintner (@wehostylist).
TUNE IN HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_zW0zLSZJg
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.