Schwarzkopf Professional Education Engages and Inspires
Schwarzkopf Professional’s color education around interactive engagement experiences that will excite and inspire stylists. They survey stylists, listen to their needs, then create unique specialty programs that support a stylist’s creative goals for their professional careers. Along with their comprehensive core, the brand knows stylists need and want to be inspired through a valuable experience that will be memorable while helping them support a salon revenue increase.
What is your most popular color education class or experience?
Our top three seminars are:
- Essential Looks Trend Collection Seminars: Features our collection releases that bring the fashion runways from around the world to your salon. Experience three or four complete cutting and coloring techniques that will offer you and your clients the latest trends. Offered in several formats—Trend Release and Essential Looks Hands-On.
- ASK Essential Skills Seminars: ASK Essential Skills is our foundation for Schwarzkopf Professional. Experience and learn our cutting, coloring and finishing philosophy. If you’re new to the industry, it is a great foundation, or if you are an advanced stylist you will be challenged to ground your skills in grass-roots technique for success.
- Schwarzkopf Professional Royal Master Certification Seminar Modules: Become a Schwarzkopf Professional Master Colorist with our three-module Royal Master Certification program. Take a deep dive into color and experience seeing color through a fresh creative lens. Receive your master certificate upon completion and boast to your friends that you are now a Schwarzkopf Professional Master Colorist.
What type of swatch books and other resources does Schwarzkopf Professional have that professionals can add to their color library?
Our Schwarzkopf Professional digital stylist tool box provides everything colorists need to be successful in their salon with amazing tools at their fingertips. All apps are complimentary.
- House of Color APP: Full Portfolio, swatches and formulation made easy.
- Essential Looks APP: Full fashion approach to color with details to discuss with your client for the trend of the season.
- Hair Expert APP: Once your client receives the amazing color you create for them, you can consult on the proper take-home products to lock in and maintain their look.
Who are Schwarzkopf Professional’s lead colorists or educators? How can salons and colorists connect with them?
Our North American Creative Director is Damien Carney. Follow him at damiencarney.com or on Instagram (@damiencarneypro) and our North American Color Director is Rossa Jurenas. Follow her at rossajurenas.com or on Instagram (@rossajurenas). Look for them in our ASK Academies or on a stage in your area.
What products or range of color is generating the most buzz heading into fall?
Schwarzkopf Professional Igora Royal Highlifts with Fibre Bond Technology that lifts the hair to the clearest coolest blonde without fear of damage. We are proud to offer this technology to our fans and their clients. Now you can lift and protect while sealing and creating bonds all in your color cream.
What education and resources can a salon or solo artist expect to receive
immediately, and then over the first six months, after switching to or adding Schwarzkopf’s color line?
Schwarzkopf Professional can offer immediate introduction to our brand at ask-elearning.com with interactive learning modules and assessment certificates. We also offer a 360° approach to learning and information on our website that will bring the brand to life for a new user or a stylist who is already a Schwarzkopf Professional fan. Our academy seminars are also a great source of inspiration and hands-on learning. We invite you to discover the details by downloading our ASKACADEMYAPPUSA to easily access registration. We offer ticketed educational events and seminars throughout the United States. For more information, check with your local distributor.
What additional key color education initiatives are in the works?
We know that stylists want to be experts in their careers. We will be featuring certification programs in several categories in 2017 to support the request for in deep dives into styling, cutting and coloring. These seminars will be interactive programs for the stylist to build significant career development.
Instagram, Facebook: SchwarzkopfProfessionalUSA
ADVANCED ACADEMIES: Schwarzkopf Professional/ The Beauty Institute, Philadelphia and Boise, Idaho