HOW-TO: Multicolored #CANDYHAIR by L'Oreal Professionnel
#CANDYHAIR finished lookPhoto 1 of 4
#CANDYHAIR color formulaPhoto 2 of 4
#CANDYHAIR coloring techniquePhoto 3 of 4
Try this multicolored #CANDYHAIR look by Shelley Gregory @shelleygregory, Atelier by Square Salon, Las Vegas, NV.
Use the #COLORFULHAIR acidic conditioning formula to towel-dried or dry hair with the precision applicator cap or bowl/brush technique for incredible shine that will fade true-to-tone!
Formula 2: #COLORFULHAIR Pink Sorbet + Crystal Clear
Formula 3: #COLORFULHAIR Sunset Coral + Crystal Clear
Formula 4: #COLORFULHAIR Electric Purple + Crystal Clear
Formula 5: #COLORFULHAIR Caribbean Blue + Crystal Clear
- Apply Formula 1 as a global application. Process to desired level of lightness.
- Rinse and shampoo with L’Oréal Professionnel LUO Post-Color Shampoo.
- Towel-dry or rough-dry the hair.
- Alternate Formulas 2-5 in vertical ribbons.
- Process up to 30 Minutes. Rinse.
Removal and Rinsing:
- On towel-dried hair apply 4-8 pumps of L’Oréal Professionnel Smartbond Step 2 Pre Shampoo from regrowth to ends. Process 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly from hair.
- Recommended treatment: L’Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Powermix Color.