HOW-TO: #OILSLICKHAIR Color by L'Oreal Professionnel
#OILSLICKHAIR finished lookPhoto 1 of 4
#OILSLICKHAIR color formulaPhoto 2 of 4
#OILSLICKHAIR coloring techniquePhoto 3 of 4
Try this #OILSLICKHAIR color look by Leysa Carillo @leysahairandmakeup, Atelier by Square Salon, Las Vegas, NV.
Use the #COLORFULHAIR acidic conditioning formula to towel-dried or dry hair with the precision applicator cap or bowl/brush technique for incredible shine that will fade true-to-tone!
Formula 2: #COLORFULHAIR Hypnotic Magenta
Formula 3: #COLORFULHAIR Navy Blue + Clear
Formula 4: #COLORFULHAIR Electric Purple
- Apply Formula 1 on the mid-lengths and ends. Process to desired level of lightness.
- Rinse and shampoo with L’Oréal Professionnel LUO Post-Color Shampoo.
- Towel-dry or rough-dry the hair.
- Blend Formula 2-4 on each strand in vertical ribbons, on damp or dry.
- Process up to 30 Minutes. Rinse.
Removal and Rinsing:
- On towel-dried hair apply 4-8 pumps of L’Oréal Professionnel Smartbond Step 2 Pre Shampoo from regrowth to ends. Process 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly from hair.
Recommended treatment: L’Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Powermix Color.