HOW-TO: #UNICORNHAIR Color by L'Oreal Professionnel
#UNICORNHAIR finished lookPhoto 1 of 4
#UNICORNHAIR color formulaPhoto 2 of 4
#UNICORNHAIR coloring techniquePhoto 3 of 4
Try this #UNICORNHAIR look by Leysa Carillo, @leysahairandmakeup, Atelier by Square Salon, Las Vegas, NV.
Use the #COLORFULHAIR acidic conditioning formula to towel-dried or dry hair with the precision applicator cap or bowl/brush technique for incredible shine that will fade true-to-tone!
Formula 2: #COLORFULHAIR Caribbean Blue
Formula 3: #COLORFULHAIR Hypnotic Magenta
Formula 4: #COLORFULHAIR Hypnotic Magenta + Clear
- With Formula 1, create a full head of highlights. Process to desired level of lightness.
- Rinse and shampoo with L’Oréal Professionnel LUO Post-Color Shampoo.
- Towel-dry or rough-dry the hair.
- Alternate Formula 2-4 on highlighted hair.
- Process up to 30 Minutes. Rinse.
Removal and Rinsing:
- On towel-dried hair apply 4-8 pumps of L’Oréal Professionnel Smartbond Step 2 Pre Shampoo from regrowth to ends. Process 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly from hair.
- Recommended treatment: L’Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Powermix Color.