Keratin Complex Introduces KCMAX Maximum Keratin Smoothing System
In 2007, Keratin Complex revolutionized the salon industry with its award-winning Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment. With the new KCMAX Maximum Keratin Smoothing System, the brand has done it again.
KCMAX combines a proprietary keratin blend with advanced smoothing technology to deliver hair that is healthier, smoother and straighter for up to three months.
The three-step system includes:
- KCMAX Maximum Keratin Pre-Treatment Shampoo: Gently removes buildup and prepares the hair for the treatment.
- KCMAX Maximum Keratin Smoothing Treatment: Delivers Keratin Complex’s proprietary keratin technology to smooth and soften while increasing the strength of damaged hair.
- KCMAX Maximum Keratin Treatment Spray: Specifically formulated to lock-in and optimize the longevity of the treatment.
“We are so delighted to be unveiling KCMAX™ to the industry," says Zoe Hyams, VP Marketing and Public Relations, Keratin Complex This product is a true innovation that has been in development and testing for the past two years. Without doubt, this is the most effective, strongest keratin treatment for clients looking for the straightest, shiniest and healthiest results."
The new treatment:
- Delivers straighter, smoother results than ever before in just one treatment
- Eliminates frizz for up to three months (ideal for those humid summer months)
- Dramatically increases the strength of damaged hair
- Delivers luminous shine and silky softness
- Cuts styling time and makes blow drying faster and easier
- Conditions and moisturizes
- Requires no wait time; the minute your client leaves the salon, she can put her hair in a ponytail or clip
- Is a 90-minute treatment
- Is formulated with proprietary keratin technology for stronger, healthier hair
- Has cumulative results
- Is perfect for all hair types and textures
“Our mission is to be the go-to brand for stylists in the backbar; providing them with a treatment for every hair type and desired result," says John Woloshyn, Senior VP Sales and Education. "We know that every hair type and texture have different needs— the addition of KCMAX complements our full portfolio of customizable treatments and will help stylists maximize their business by providing a smoothing solution for every client that sits in the chair."