Lights Lacquer's latest collection, Float on Summer was inspired by ‘90s nostalgia and fashion staple, Lisa Frank.
The colorful set is a retro revival of the eccentric 70s patterns that feature pixel shapes and checkers and is met with the nostalgic ’90s and 2000s aesthetic, known for its bright and saturated, rainbow shades. The eye-catching collection is sure to bring your summer manicure back to the ’90s.
The Float on Summer Collection is...
- Donna - Hot Flamingo Pink
- Mr. Brightside- Bright Orange with Gold Reflect
- Bikini Bottoms-Electric Key Lime Green
- Send Noodles- Bright Turquoise Blue
- Booze Cruise- Fine Holographic Blurple
- Skip it - Electric Magenta
Learn more here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on NAILS Magazine