It’s sandal season, and clients don't want to show up with dry, cracked heels! Help them out with Naturally London’s award-winning artisanal foot care products. Each product is handcrafted with USD-certified, organic, botanical-based ingredients designed to soften, detoxify and smooth out feet while the delicious scents of each product, crafted by an aromatherapist, will melt away the stresses of your client's day.
- Pure Relief Moisturizer with Organic Kokum is a fast-absorbing, non-allergenic cream that softens feet. Made to repair and calm chapped and dry skin with vitamins B and E, the cream provides anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits as well. Massage a pea-sized amount on each foot. There's no oil residue.
- Refreshing Creamy Foot Masque, a refreshing, cleansing foot mask, leaves feet feeling refreshed and revived. The product can be used as a cleanser or a mask and smells like delicious basil mint. Loaded with Dead Sea Clay and trace minerals that restore the pH balance in skin, it draws out impurities from the feet and leaves skin feeling smooth and soft.
- Moisturizing Foot Polish, contains avocado, jojoba, coconut oil, caster oil and vitamin E to moisturize even the driest feet and buff away dead skin and rough spots. Smelling like lemongrass yuzu, the polish also detoxifies skin.
- Revitalizing Oil with Rosehip can moisturize feet or be used to nourish cuticles. Created to address swelling, aches, pains and dryness, this neroli eucalyptus-scented oil contains vitamin E to promote healthy skin. Neroli essential oil has regenerative qualities nd is antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving to provide relief for arthritis and can even help with skin conditions like eczema.
- Healing Foot Balm with Brazilian Cupuacu is a super-moisturizing balm that can soften the driest of heels because it uses beeswax to lock in softness and Brazilian cupuacu to moisturize. With ingredients calendula and baobab and a lavender sweet orange scent, the 1-ounce balm revitalizes extremely dry skin and heels while creating a smooth barrier to seal in skin’s moisture and improve overall skin health and appearance.
- Exhale Detoxifying Foot Soak with Moringa Oil is a lemongrass mint-scented foot soak that refreshes, revives, brings out impurities, detoxifies and exfoliates the feet. The Dead Ssa Salt and chlorella (aka algae extract) remove heavy metals and toxins. The exfoliation process starts with removing dead skin cells and impurities from the feet and can reduce swelling, aches and pains. Made with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, this soak can be used to help with skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.