Ashlea Morris (@ashleamorris), a Robert Cromeans salon stylist, Paul Mitchell International Educator and "Proud stage assistant to Angus Mitchell" used all Paul Mitchell color and products for this gray that has beautiful shine and consistency.
The InkWorks mixture may very in ratio due to the canvas it will go on," Morris says. "I've learned that you will typically need more purple then blue because too much blue causes a weird green color. Always test strand before applying."
FORMULAS and PROCESS
1. Root touch up with Dual Purpose Lightener and 20 vol using Barbie foils every few sections.
2. Shampoo and dry hair before toner is applied.
3. Mix the color XG: 1oz 10pn, 1oz 9a, 2oz 5 volume.
4.Apply at root, process 15 minuntes, then quickly run it through the ends.
5. Shampoo with Paul Mitchell Platinum Blonde shampoo, towel dry,then add InkWorks formula: One bowl of awg keratin cream rinse, 1oz Purple InkWorks, 1/4oz Blue InkWorks. Apply at root then pull through.
6. Rinse with cold water and style as desired.
Thank you so much!!