Margot Robbie's look for the premiere of "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" was nothing short of stunning.
The actress, who plays Sharon Tate in the new film, was styled by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist Bryce Scarlett. For inspiration, Scarlett turned to both Tate's signature styles and Robbie's dress.
“Margot’s premiere look was inspired by the silhouette of her stunning Chanel dress," Scarlett says. "We wanted to balance the volume and flow of her dress to that of her soft and voluminous waves, while keeping it light and elegant."
To recreate the look, follow the steps below:
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Apply a generous amount of Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse at the roots of the hairand then apply a dime size amount of the Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Crème to the ends of the hair.
- Next, blow the hair out smooth using a Moroccanoil Ceramic 45MM Round Brush and the Moroccanoil Professional Series Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer.
- Once the hair is fully blown out, set the hair in velcro rollers to help create bouncy, soft, voluminous waves. Then remove rollers one by one starting at the nape of the neck and tease each section at the root and spraying Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray throughout each section.
- Pro tip* to create instantaneous volume, tease the hair with the Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Classic Brush at the crown and mid-lengths, spraying Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray into the teased sections for grit and hold.
- Next, gather the top layer of the hair into a triangle shaped, off-centered part to create a flattering soft ‘70s inspired do, secure section with hair pins.
- Finish the look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium to provide a long lasting, weightless hold.