If everything in our house was beige...meh. Not in love with it. But give us a head of beige blonde hair and we rave about the dimension, the "waving stalks of wheat in the wind" feel to it. (We basically write a haiku celebrating it.)
This lovely examples is by Brit @brit_bellasalonandboutique who worked with this formula and these styling tools to spotlight the beauty that is beige:
- Redken Flash Lift with Brazilian BondBuilder and 20 volume for a foilyage
- Scruples Hair True Integrity 8NA with demi for root shadow
- Glossed with Power Blonde Gel Toner in Cream and Ice with demi.
- Kevin Murphy Hair Resort was worked into damp hair, along with Anti Gravity Heat Protectant.
- Curled with BaByliss Pro 1 1/4” iron.
- Finished with Wet Brush brush. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.