The 10 Most-Loved Manicures of 2017
We have LOVED the continued embrace of nail art becoming mainstream in 2017. And clearly, you do, too! Chic nail styles have been some of our most-liked on Instagram in 2017, and with these beautiful designs, it's easy to see why.
This year, we saw negative-space, holographic colors, ombre and pastel designs continuing to catch our editors' eyes as well as yours. And even though longer nails have come back into fashion in pop culture, the looks you loved the most tended to be on natural nails that weren't too long.
Take a look at your top 10 most-loved nail designs from 2017:
10. Who doesn't love a good party nail? This creative one is by @tatita_nails:
9. Negative-space geometry from @ms.aly.ash:
8. Pastel ombres like this one by @nails_krat are Instagram eye candy:
7. @nogtivminske managed to combine accent nails, glitter, ombre, pastels, negative space design and a half-moon without the finished product looking over-the-top. HOW?!
6. THIS IS HALLOWEEN! Love a good Jack Skellington mani--this tutorial from @nailsbycambria:
5. Negative-space mani from @asnail72 + chevron = bad/awesome wordplay waiting to happen:
4. @mimi_nails' extra-ordinary green marbling:
3. Pastel with a holographic pop from @beauty_island_studio:
2. Pastel geometry from @kaori_nails:
1. The updated French from @annet_leto: