3 STYLES: Smooth Volume, Voluminous Waves and Braided Volume
For more information, visit www.matrixprofessional.com.
- On damp hair, spray Total Results High Amplify Wonder Boost to the root area and comb through to disperse.
- Blow-dry with a comb, lifting up and away at the roots for additional volume.
- Apply Total Results High Amplify Foam Volumizer through the mid-length and ends.
- Use a large round brush to blow-dry and finish with Total Results High Amplify Flexible Hold Hairspray.
- Spray Total Results High Amplify Wonder Boost to the mid-lengths and ends.
- Using a 1-inch barrel curling iron, start at the front hairline and direct away from the face. Release and set curl by cupping into palms. Allow to cool. Proceed around head.
- When complete, rake through curl pattern with hands to loosen.
- Spray with Total Results High Amplify Flexible Hold Hairspray.
- Brush through hair with a cushion brush. Using a flat iron on the ends, pinch and back- iron toward the mid-lengths for airy volume.
- Gather hair at the back crown and begin a three strand braid. When reaching 1/3 way down strands, back comb mid-lengths for volume.
- Secure volume with hairpin at crown.
- Loosen pieces around the face and spray with Total Results High Amplify Flexible Hold Hairspray.
Watch the Video: