It’s day two of America’s Beauty Show and the best is still yet to come! Today, our staff can’t wait to attend these events at the show!
1. Salon Business Success Salon Owner Management Forum at 10am (featuring our own SALON TODAY editor Stacey Soble!)
2. Sebastian Fearless Fashion at 12:30pm
3. Nick Arrojo at 2pm
4. Wella Trend Vision at 3:15pm
5. Celebrate Texture! A panelist of texture experts is moderated by MODERN’s Editor Laurel Nelson and by Michelle Breyer, naturallycurly.com founder.
6. Scott Cole & Linda Yodice teach “The Art of ColorCutting” at 10am.
7. American Crew’s cutting class on their 2010 collection is at 9am and 1pm.
8. The 2010 INTA conference for nail professionals starts at 1:30pm.
9. The African-American Hair 2010 conference: the Relaxing and Coloring class starts at 2:30pm.
10. Joico’s Damien Carney and Sue Pemberton teach techniques for the Le Graphique collection at 9:30am.
These are just a few of the classes and events happening on Sunday. Consult your ABS show schedule for even more events or visit americasbeautyshow.com.
And don’t forget to stop by the MODERN SALON booth (#2600)! Be there at 4pm to chat with MODERN Editor Laurel Nelson on MODERN SALON TV! She wants to know what YOU think of the show this year!