Redken Creative Consultant, Guido created these head turning looks at Louis Vuitton during Paris Fashion Week. The hair was a highly polished twist close to the head. âWeâve been seeing a lot of smaller shapes this season, and the look for Louis Vuitton is very sophisticated, V-shaped twist,â says Guido.
Create the Look:
- Prep hair by blow drying wool shake 08 into the hair with a large round brush.
- Create a left side part and pull out the first 2 inches of hair above the right eye
- Create a swoop with this hair so it covers the right eye.
- Beginning on the right side of the head, take the longer portion of the section that just covered the eye and begin twisting the hair inward, adding more hair as you twist and create the twist in a diagonal shape towards the nape of the neck.
- On the left side, begin twisting hair inward adding more hair as you twist diagonal towards the nape of the neck.
- Once the two sides meet, twist the hair into itself and secure with pins.
- Finish with forceful 23 super strength finishing spray for hold.
*All photos by Matt Lever for Redken