On this past episode of NBC’s singing competition show, The Voice, judge Christina Aguilera was rocking a fun “boho”-style braid. Celebrity hairstylist David Babaii created this look using the following steps:
1. Apply a small amount of Couture Colour Pequi Oil throughout the hair
2. Loosely part the bangs down the middle and sweep them to the sides
3. On the left side of the head, take two small sections (one at the temple and the other near the ear) and braid them, securing at the ends with tiny bands
4. Finger comb the rest of the hair towards the left
5. Braid the remaining hair
6. Finish the look with a bit more Pequi Oil over the surface for a brilliant shine
Couture Colour Pequi Oil can be purchased at www.couturecolour.com and don’t forget to follow David Babaii on Twitter @davidbabaiihair.