With the downturn in the economy and increased stress in the workplace, The Bellus Academy (which teaches hair design and sculpting, make-up artistry, esthetics, master medical esthetics, holistic health, massage, spa manicuring and more) has partnered with local businesses to help employers enhance and maintain the health of their employees with their new Wellness Program. This innovative program provides businesses with a unique opportunity to educate their employees on wellness, and takes a hands-on approach that offers complimentary wellness services and a year of discounted services.
With all the added stress on employees these days, the Wellness Program creates a way for corporations to provide a benefit for their personnel that demonstrate how the corporation values their health and well being. The Bellus Academy is committed to supporting the community and is offering this program to corporations, with no cost to the corporation. Employees can enjoy a relaxing massage, a tranquil facial, a new hair style, manicure or pedicure. This is targeted to assist employees release the pressures of stress and focus on a healthy lifestyle free of illness.
“Bellus Academy’s Corporate Wellness program has proven to be an excellent benefit for our organization,” states President and CEO of San Diego North Chamber of Commerce, Debra Rosen. The San Diego North Chamber of Commerce participates in the program along with other local businesses such as: Vons, LA Fitness, Modeling Training Center, California College of San Diego, and many others.
The Bellus Academy launches the program with each company by providing a “wellness” fair at their place of business. Students from the Bellus Academy provide complimentary mini-services like chair massages and mini manicures. The intent of the fair is to reduce the everyday stress placed on employees.
Additionally, partner companies receive:
- Wellness posters that communicate the benefits of taking care of oneself to the employees.
- Wellness cards for employees to present at the Bellus Academy for complimentary and discounted services.
- Articles on wellness for the company newsletter.
- Guest speakers on wellness for company meetings.
- Regular promotions specifically for employees that can be emailed or included in the newsletter article.
- In addition, corporations are invited to host meetings at the Bellus Academy with either a Spa Retreat or Luxury Retreat. The Spa Retreat includes space for a ½ day meeting, lunch and one spa service for $100 a guest.