Sebastian’s Re-Shaper just got a new title: Official Hairspray of the new movie Burlesque! The film, starring Cher and Christina Aguilera, hits theaters November 24.
To celebrate, Sebastian is launching a limited-edition, Burlesque-inspired gift set, available to salons now. With the purchase of the set, which includes Re-Shaper hairspray and Drench shampoo, consumers will receive a free movie ticket to see Burlesque and a chance to win a trip for two to the Hollywood premiere of the movie.
Visit sebastianprofessional.com for more information.
Create Cher’s “Tess” look: For soft, subtle waves and timeless style, Burlesque lead stylist Martin Samuel suggests these steps:
1. Prep wet hair with body-building mousse, applying from root to tip.
2. Blow-dry hair with a round brush to build in a soft wave.
3. Starting at the brow bone, curl hair section by section with a large-barrel curling iron to enhance volume.
4. Spray finished look with Sebastian Professional Shaper Zero Gravity for ultra-light, flexible hold.
Create Christina Aguilera’s “Ali” look:
1. Start with dry hair and use a small-barrel curling iron to spiral set the hair.
2. Repeat on each section while alternating the direction of the barrel until the entire head is curled.
3. Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers to brush through each section and reveal a light, ethereal texture for the volume of the look desired.
4. Finish with Sebastian Professional Re-Shaper for humidity-resistant, workable hold.