You love the Vivids, you love the Pastels, so it's safe to assume you'll love the Neons! Launching this July, Pravana's ChromaSilk Neons Collection introduces five shockingly, electric colors in Neon Pink, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Neon Green and Neon Blue.
Learn the technique used to create the "Block N' Roll" look, using Neon Yellow and Neon Orange. To begin, start with clean, dry, pre-lightened hair at level 10 with a lightener like Pure Light Powder and your choice of developer.
What You Need to Know: The Chromasilk Neon collection colors are direct dyes that don't require developers. The final hair color outcome is determined by the Neon mixture with the level of lightened hair. Vivids are designed to last longer with proper at home care by using Pravana's corresponding maintenance products.
The Look: "Block N' Roll"
• Neons Yellow, Neons Orange
1. Section hair from the top of head and clip away.
2. Squeeze Neons Yellow and Neons Orange into separate tint bowls.
3. Fully saturate bottom section with Neons Orange.
4. Apply Neons Yellow to top section, working color from the scalp through 1/3 length. Be careful not to transfer color on the bottom section.
5. Process for 20-30 minutes at room temperate. Rinse with cool water, lightly cleanse with a color protecting shampoo, and rinse until water runs clear.