8. Continue to add texture to the ends, breaking up any solid line. Take 1-inch sections, pull straight up and blend the ends with a texturizing blade to create a seamless flow.
9. Add final touches concentrating along the hairline, blending into the ear.
2. Working on dry hair, take a crescent-shaped section two inches into the hairline. On a diagonal, take two elongated triangles, one larger than the other. Place a fine slice on foil and apply the purple.
3. Working with back-to-back foils, take fine slices, place on foil and apply the shade using brush and bowl. Stay ½-inch off scalp feathering to the root.
4. Cover with foil (do not fold). Place five foils of purple, back to back.
5. Follow with five back-to-back foils of Deepshine Direct Teal.
6. Apply texturizing cream between foils to protect from bleeding.
7. Process for 25 minutes at room temperature. Rinse with cool water.
Products and Tools
Color: Rusk Deepshine Direct
Shampoo and conditioner: Rusk Deepshine Color, Deepshine Hydrate
Shears: Rusk Gamma and Delta
Styling products: Rusk Wired
Blow dryer: Rusk CTC
Nails: OPI’s Not Like the Movies
Make-up: Bluffajo Sweet Eye Eye Shader; Mirabella lip pencil and gloss